You are currently browsing culinarycruiser’s articles.
We are happy to announce that we will be on the Greenway this year with our new local, handcrafted, fresh fruit popsicles! Stay tuned for more details.
Check out Boston Street Eats! They were nice enough to include us on their site.
Check out our new Popsicle Cruisers!
Stay tuned for our locations.
Check out the article about Culinary Cruisers in The Somerville Scout.
We are incredibly excited to announce that we will be a regular vendor at the Somerville Winter Farmers Market! It’s held at the Armory, 191 Highland Ave, Somerville, MA, every Saturday from 9:30am-2:30pm, November 12th – May 26th. Kombucha all winter long!!!!
Check out the story Dig Boston did on Culinary Cruisers!
Here is our schedule for November:
- 11am-5pm – November 8th, 15th & 22nd outside the Science Center at Harvard University. 1 Oxford Street, Cambridge, MA 02138. Directions: http://tinyurl.com/harvardsciencecenter
- Noon-6pm – November 4th, 11th & 18th outside The Charles Hotel. The intersection of Eliot Street and Bennett Street, Cambridge, MA 02138. Directions: http://tinyurl.com/Charles-Square-Farmers-Market
- 9am-1pm – November 5th & 12th at the Union Square Farmers Market. Union Square Plaza at the intersection of Washington Street & Prospect Street, Somerville, MA 02143. Directions: http://tinyurl.com/Union-Sq-Farmers-Market
- 9:30am-2:30pm November 19th at the Somerville Winter Market. Inside the Armory building at 191 Highland Ave, Somerville, MA 02143. Directions: http://tinyurl.com/Somerville-Winter-Market
- 10am-2pm, November 6th, 13th & 20th outside The Charles Hotel. The intersection of Eliot Street and Bennett Street, Cambridge, MA 02138. Directions: http://tinyurl.com/Charles-Square-Farmers-Market